Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer, 3.0 GHz
The Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Keysight Technologies Inc. N9340B spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
The N9340B handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) puts the speed and performance of spectrum analysis in the hands of your field engineers. It provides powerful features for field applications. Plus, the HSA¿s superior performance gives you confidence in field test results while the optimized user interface enhances field productivity.
- Creates reliable, accurate, and detailed picture of your communication system
- Provides superior sensitivity
- Tailors to application-specific test needs with powerful optional features
- The following accessories are included with every N9340B HSA: Soft carrying case, AC/DC adapter, battery, USB cable, quick start tutorial and help kit CD. In addition, Keysight Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty on all RF and microwave HSA analyzers.
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- -144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- ±1.5 dB amplitude accuracy
- < 0.1 s sweep time for 3 GHz full span
Tracking generator (TG)
- 5 MHz to 3 GHz
- TG output level: -25 to 0 dBm, 1 dB step
- High-accuracy power measurement with Keysight U2000 Series USB power sensors
- Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record and playback
- AM/FM and ASK/FSK modulation analysis
- AM/FM IBOC spectrum analysis and xDSL interference analysis
HSA Instrument Attributes
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 4 hours
- Weight: 3.2 kg or 7 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50 ºC (14 to 131 ºF)
More Keysight Technologies Inc. savings