Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B Spectrum analyzer, 3 GHz
The Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Keysight Technologies Inc. N9320B spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
• Fast spectrum analysis covering frequency 9 kHz to 3 GHz
• 0.5 dB overall amplitude accuracy
• Efficient AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation analysis suites for IoT transmitter characterization
• 3 GHz tracking generator provides stimulus response measurement for component characterization
• Automation and communication interface with industry standard SCPI language support and USB/GPIB/LAN connectivity choices
• Ideal for R&D, low cost manufacturing, and RF education
More Keysight Technologies Inc. savings