Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A Digital Signal Analyzer - 6 GHz, 20 GSa/s, 4 Ch, 50M memory
The Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Keysight Technologies Inc. DSA90604A spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
Superior Oscilloscope Signal Integrity
- 6 GHz bandwidth.
- 20 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- Standard 50 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
- Includes Serial Data Analysis, and EZJIT+ software
Engineered for Unmatched Real-Time Measurement Accuracy
- Industry's lowest noise floor at 1.92 mV at 100mV/div
- Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterization for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects. Get more details here.
Pass Today's Demanding Compliance Tests More Quickly
- Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc.
- Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time.
- Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
Debug Your Toughest Designs with Confidence
- New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement. Find and share user defined applications at Keysight Discussion Forum.
- Customize your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation. Find and share customization examples at Keysight Discussion Forum.
- MATLAB software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
Keysight's DSA90000A series oscilloscopes add Serial Data Analysis, EZJIT+, 50 M memory standard to the equivalent DSO90000A products.
The Infiniium DSO90000 series boasts industry-leading technology that allows for superior oscilloscope performance that goes beyond the specifications. Custom software to speed your measurement tasks can be fully integrated inside the oscilloscope application for seamless operation. Hardware acceleration aids measurement speeds and throughput. And our RF and probing experts have ensured that you get the most accurate measurements every time with less scope noise to interfere and probes that operate to the full bandwidth of the scope.
Keysight DSA90604A supports the following technologies: PCIe gen1, SATA/SAS 3G.
More Keysight Technologies Inc. savings