This content requires the Adobe Flash Player.
The N9322C basic spectrum analyzer (BSA) defines a new generation of value-priced, general-purpose spectrum analyzers. It helps you quickly uncover key insights during RF design and troubleshooting through superior, best-in-class RF performance.
Basic spectrum analyzer - streamlined for straightforward and efficient operation
- Marker demodulation makes the AM/FM tune and listen easy and intuitive
- One-button optimization of the analyzer sensitivity, quickly lowers the DANL for low-level signal detection
- User-definable soft keys provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups, helping operators easily switch from one test task to another and achieve higher throughput
Basic spectrum analyzer - supports next-level product research and development
- 7 GHz tracking generator with a built-in VSWR bridge supports general-purpose transmission and reflection measurements
- Demodulation mode makes it easy to cost-effectively gain greater insight into AM/FM, ASK/FSK signal analysis
- Competitive price and performance, proven testing efficiency, and best-in-class usability
Gain higher test efficiency and capitalize on more opportunities.